Our target is to breed healthy, good-tempered, well socialized Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs that meet the standard. Our puppies are born at home, and we consider every birth as a special event in which the whole family is involved.
We signed the 'Code of conduct' of the Belgian Club for Swiss Mountain Dogs (Belgische Klub voor Zwitserse Sennenhonden - BKZS), and we participate in Dogbase, a PC-information system of the German breed club (SSV eV), in which our dogs are registered with their pedigrees, health data and show results.
We don’t have studs of our own, so we are free to choose the best candidate for each litter. Since we started in 2005, we used the following sires:
- Henry vom Ahorneck - CAC
- Klark - International, German, Swiss, Slovenian etc. Champion
- Belphegor from Balihara Ranch - Austrian Junior Champion
- A'Louis vom Wiestebogen - International and German Champion
- Hero van de Weiakkers - CAC
- Chero vom Kaltbachhof - International, German and Austrian Champion
- Giorgio Armani from Swiss Star - International, German, Austrian, Norwegian and Danish etc. Champion
- Anton vom Siebleber Schloß - International, German, Austrian, French and Swiss Champion
- Mark Tremonti Quarterworld, French Champion, sujet recommandé
- Maxim Quarterworld, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish Champion
Every 'vom Surbach' puppy gets a FCI-pedigree of the Royal Society St. Hubert (KMSH) with a DNA- identification, a microchip with DogID-registration and a European passport.